Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Sherise, The Lastest Introduction To the Family

Sherise arrived on July 15, 2.21 am Pacific Time at Stanford's Lucile Packard Hospital. It was a relief as we had been put on standby for the past few days.

It was of course the start of another cycle of sleepless nights, which is fine since that I don't get much sleep preparing for my Masters' program final project presentation and Expo. I am coming to the end of my program at Stanford, which also means that I have to start preparing to go back to Singapore. It is going to be a nightmare. 2 kids and 9 pieces of luggage. Sherise shouldn't be a major problem as she is likely to sleep throughout the journey. Skyler, who can't sit still unless he is watching his favourite DVD movies like Mickey Mouse, is our major concern.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?